The following challenges will take place at Pi Wars 2015.
Please note: we are currently working on these pages. Please consider all details contained on these pages as drafts that are subject to change.
- Obstacle course (with different obstacles than 2014) – remote controlled (optional)
- Skittles – remote controlled (optional)
- Pi Noon – the robot vs robot duel (non destructive) – remote controlled (optional)
- Straight-line speed test – either remote controlled or autonomous (optional)
- Three-Point-Turn – autonomous (optional)
- Line follower course – autonomous (optional)
- Proximity alert – autonomous (optional)
- Code quality (mandatory)
- Aesthetics (mandatory)
- Build quality (mandatory)
- Blogging (optional)
There will be a Show-and-Tell area at Pi Wars that will feature robots who are not taking part in the main challenges. They will be competing for the Best Show and Tell Robot prize.
Other competitions, into which all robots will be entered, include the following:
- Smallest robot
- Most featured robot
- Most innovative robot
- The Jim Darby Prize for excessive blinkiness