Aim of the challenge
- Teams will blog about their experiences preparing for Pi Wars.
- Here are some general Blogging guidelines to bear in mind when you take part in this challenge.
- You must use a blogging platform that enables the Judge to view the posts easily and without registering for the service that you use to host your blog! It must also be publicly available, rather than locked-down, so that others can view it.
- Blog URLs must be submitted as soon as possible after acceptance into the competition to email@example.com.
- Although blog posts can be publicised over social media, please note that social media posts will not be accepted as the blogging platform. Viewing things in the right order, and in full, is just too difficult through these platforms.
- If you upload videos to a sharing platform (such as YouTube), you must share or embed these in your blog so that everything is in “the same place”. Again, this is about keeping it simple for the Judge(s).
- As with all the other challenges, the deadline for blog posts is Thursday, 16th June at 12 noon (UK time).
Ranking and points
Points will be awarded by an expert judge out of a maximum of 20 points in each of the four categories of scoring:
- Ongoing story
Only one team can be awarded the highest points but some teams may receive the same points as another.
Scores will be multiplied to give a maximum acquired total of 1000 points.
- The use of photographs and video is strongly encouraged.
- Make sure to read the general Blogging guidelines as they give a lot of detail about what we’re looking for!