Here is a list of the blogs currently registered with Pi Wars 2018. If you don’t see yours listed here, please contact us and let us know.
Here is an aggregated feed of the Pi Wars competitors’ blogs. Please note: not all entries on all the blogs are Pi Wars-specific.
- What we’ve been reading, week 38
- Interview: Mitchel Resnick, MIT Media Lab
- Case study: how a successful pilot program led All Saints’ to offer new computer science classes
- Best of the web, week 37
- Another 15 cool projects you can make with your pi-top
- Another 15 cool projects you can do with your pi-top
- 15 cool projects you can make with your pi-top
- 15 cool projects you can do with your pi-top
- Q&A with Mike Roberts, Senior Software Engineer at pi-top
- am-A-z-I-ng (emphasis on “AI” in amazing because this is a pun pun)
- Maps, memory and the banning of mobiles in French schools
- Using pi-tops in your holiday camp or after school club
- How to buy the right technology for your school
- The EdTech Podcast Festival