Here is a list of the blogs currently registered with Pi Wars 2018. If you don’t see yours listed here, please contact us and let us know.
Here is an aggregated feed of the Pi Wars competitors’ blogs. Please note: not all entries on all the blogs are Pi Wars-specific.
- Moonhack 2018: get kids coding
- Competition! Win a limited edition clear case pi-top
- Case study: how to deliver amazing experiences in a elementary classroom with pi-top
- Issue 2 of our ‘Learning by Making’ magazine is out now
- Cat Ushanka
- pi-top CEO Jesse Lozano wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year!
- Game, set and match! pi-top keeps score with the Tim Henman Foundation
- pi-top postcard from ISTE2018
- A new research paper by pi-top’s Dr William Rankin
- Join us at ISTE for a special fringe event
- ISTE 2018 – Show Preview
- Pecos High School Case Study | pi-top education
- PiWars 2018 Retrospective
- Corbridge Middle School Case Study | pi-top education
- How to create your own Quick Reaction Game