We are looking for companies and individuals to sponsor Pi Wars.
How can you sponsor the event?
This can be in the form of prizes or monetary donations that will help towards the overall cost of the event.
We also accept sponsorship in the form of time on the day of the event. We have many jobs that need doing – general marshalling duties and judging, for example.
What type of prizes?
Prizes can range from something small, like a USB pen drive, to something larger like a Pi itself or an add-on board for the Pi that winners can use to further explore what our favourite credit card-sized computer can do.
Is there a minimum amount for monetary donations?
Generally, we have received donations of £100 and above. We are not setting a minimum amount as such.
What can Pi Wars offer us in return?
- Your logo will be displayed on the front page of our website (logos are displayed in a random order and will link to your website or a page of your choice).
- Your logo will be displayed on roll-up banners at the event itself (we will be asking for high-resolution logos nearer the time).
- Your advert will be displayed in our professionally-printed programme which will be distributed to all competitors and spectators (adverts are normally in full colour, sized 148 x 105mm, but this will be confirmed nearer the time).
- You will also be entitled to free tickets to attend the event, if you’d like to.
- You may be invited to take part in the Marketplace at the event. This is restricted in terms of space, so we will have to confirm this with you.
How many people are you expecting to be at the event?
We are expecting upwards of 30 competing teams and up to 500 spectators at the event, so it’s a great opportunity for visibility with the Raspberry Pi community, including lots of movers and shakers such as bloggers, Raspberry Pi Foundation staff and more.
How can we contact you?
You can contact us by using the Contact Form on this page or by emailing email@example.com directly.