Here is a list of the blogs currently registered with Pi Wars 2018. If you don’t see yours listed here, please contact us and let us know.
Here is an aggregated feed of the Pi Wars competitors’ blogs. Please note: not all entries on all the blogs are Pi Wars-specific.
- What we’ve been reading, week 39
- Learning by making: the pi-top desk tidy
- Case study: St Raymond School
- What we’ve been reading, week 38
- Interview: Mitchel Resnick, MIT Media Lab
- Case study: how a successful pilot program led All Saints’ to offer new computer science classes
- PiWars 2019 – So it begins
- Best of the web, week 37
- Another 15 cool projects you can make with your pi-top
- Another 15 cool projects you can do with your pi-top
- 15 cool projects you can make with your pi-top
- 15 cool projects you can do with your pi-top
- Q&A with Mike Roberts, Senior Software Engineer at pi-top
- am-A-z-I-ng (emphasis on “AI” in amazing because this is a pun pun)